Tool & Die Maker, Class A:
* Class A Tool & Die Maker with a minimum of 7 to 10 years experience building, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex progressive tooling. Experience maintaing Draw Tools a plus.
* Applicant must have excellent diagnostics skills with the ability to work to close tolerances.
* The successful candidate must be a self starter, capable of working from broad general instructions, especially when assigned to tasks related to new product development and prototyping.
* Familiarity with Wire EDM & CAD (Solidworks) considered a plus.
* Ability to operate and/or program wire EDM also considered a plus.
Machine / Power Press Operator:
Immediate need for an individual demonstrating mechanical ability whose primary responsibility will be to operate manufacturing related equipment, primarily stamping power presses and/or other equipment related to the manufacture of precision metal components. Willing to train the right candidate who can demonstrate the mechanical aptitude needed to fulfill the job requirements.
Job Responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following:
* Operation of power presses, primarily secondary press operations (repetitive single strike) as well as occasionally running progressive dies.
* Other precision fabrication work may be included as part of this job responsibility as needed within the production department.
* Self Starter, able to work with minimal supervision once trained.
* Proficient in basic math skills.
* Have an ability to read blueprints.
* Be capable of using basic measuring equipment such as vernier calipers,
* Experience with SPC techniques preferred but not mandatory.
* Prior Job References.
Valentine Tool & Stamping, established in 1946, is a reputable family owned business.
We offer competitive wages, a 401K savings plan with employer contributions,
two weeks vacation after one year.
All resumes held in strict confidence
Valentine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Resumes may be submitted via:
Mail: Valentine Tool & Stamping, Inc, PO Box 469 Norton, MA 02766-0469